Rugby Analyst/Operations Manager
The role will be primarily located in Dublin, Ireland but you will be required to travel around Ireland filming games.
Work not filming games will be done working from home.
BF Sports Analysis
BF Sports Analysis is a leading rugby analysis business specialising in making analysis efficient, effective and enjoyable for their clients. With Clients across the globe BF Sports Analysis provides specialist rugby analysis services in 3 key areas:
- Analysis Services
- Research and Development
The analysis services side services rugby teams and selected other sports including match analysis, opposition analysis, database management and reports, animated playbooks, match filming, and live match streaming.
You can learn more about the origins of BF Sports Analysis in our about section.
The Role: Rugby Analyst/Operations Manager
Reporting to: Owner
This dual role involves working on the Analysis Services side of the business. On the rugby analyst side, you will be filming matches on weekends, doing analysis on games and entering the analysis data into client databases and distributing footage and statistics to clients. Through out the year, you will take part in analysis projects and research for clients taking a deeper dive into their statistics.
On the operations manager side, you will be co-ordinating a team of cameramen, analysts and equipment to ensure work is performed the high quality of standard that is expected from our clients and delivered in a timely manner.
Filming will take place at venues required, the remainder of work will be done remotely from a location of your choice.
Other ad-hoc work will take place.
Training and development will take place as both a rugby analyst and as a manager.
- Experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrating experience of good organisational skills
- Experience in using sports analysis software such as NacSport (ideal), Sportscode, Longomatch
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of working independently
- An ability to use Microsoft excel, PowerPoint/Apple Keynote
- Full Driving License and own car
- BSc in Sport and Exercise Science or similar or equivalent experience
- Experience using photo editing software
- Experience using video editing software
- Experience with R
- Social media/website experience
- Presenting experience
- Experience in a rugby team as an analyst, coach or sport scientist.
Hours and renumeration:
Hours: Starting at 20 hours with the intention for this to grow in 2022.
Renumeration: To be discussed at interview; Salary, Bonus and travel expenses.
How to Apply
Please submit a CV to email@example.com before the 9th July. Cover letters or additional portfolio work can be additionally sent but are not required for the 1st phase.