Rugby Analyst/Marketing Manager
The role will be primarily located in Dublin, Ireland but you will be required to travel around Ireland filming games.
Work not filming games will be done working from home.
BF Sports Analysis
BF Sports Analysis is a leading rugby analysis business specialising in making analysis efficient, effective and enjoyable for their clients. With Clients across the globe, BF Sports Analysis provides specialist rugby analysis services in 3 key areas:
- Analysis Services
- Research and Development
The analysis services side services rugby teams and selected other sports including match analysis, opposition analysis, database management and reports, animated playbooks, match filming, and live match streaming.
You can learn more about the origins of BF Sports Analysis in our about section.
The Role: Rugby Analyst/Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Owner
This dual role involves working on the Analysis Services side of the business. On the rugby analyst side, you will be filming matches on weekends, doing analysis on games and entering the analysis data into client databases and distributing footage and statistics to clients. Through out the year, you will take part in analysis projects and research for clients taking a deeper dive into their statistics.
On the marketing manager side, you will be involved in optimising marketing strategy and creating projects and content to deliver on that strategy.
Filming will take place at venues required, the remainder of work will be done remotely from a location of your choice.
Other ad-hoc work will take place.
Training and development will take place as both a rugby analyst and as a marketer.
- Experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrated experience of good organisational skills
- Experience in using sports analysis software such as NacSport (ideal), Sportscode or Longomatch
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of working independently
- An ability to use Microsoft excel, PowerPoint/Apple Keynote
- Full Driving License and own car
- Experience with WordPress or equivalent
- Experience using photo editing software
- Experience using video editing software
- Experience with google analytics
- Experience running social media channels
- Experience in working with data
- Presenting experience
Hours and renumeration:
Hours: Starting at 20 hours with the intention for this to grow in 2023.
Renumeration: To be discussed at interview; Salary, Bonus and travel expenses.